Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
Practice of Residential Real Estate Course
The Practice of Residential Real Estate course is the next step to get you on your way to obtaining your residential Real Estate License in Alberta. This course is for you if you’ve already taken and completed the Fundamentals of Real Estate course. The Fundamentals of Real Estate course is a pre-requisite to this course. If you have yet to take this course, we recommend the Alberta Residential Real Estate License Bundle.
- Working with Real Estate Clients
- Property Features and Functions
- Legal Awareness
- Residential Measurement Requirements
- Defects and Hazards
- Property Ownership and Documentation
- Market Analysis and Property Valuations
- Practical Mortgage Awareness
- Rural Residential Introduction
- Buying and Selling Basics
- Course Length: 75 hours
- Course Delivery: eLearning, self-study.
- Certification: Certificate of Course Completion
- Certificate Validity: 3 months to write the pre-licensing exam with RECA
- Accredited by: RECA
- Exam: Administered by RECA (more information)
- Exam Length: 3 hours
- Exam Attempts: 2
- Passing Grade: 70%