Note: Our course modules work best on the latest version of Google Chrome. If your course is not loading, update your browser and/or check your internet connectivity as a first step.
Fundamentals of Real Estate Course
The Fundamentals of Real Estate course is the first step on your way to obtaining your Real Estate License in Alberta. No matter which type of license you hope to obtain (i.e. Residential, Commercial, Rural, or Property Management), this course is a mandatory pre-requisite.
If you already know which license you’d like to obtain, check out our bundled course offerings to save!
- Alberta Residential Real Estate License Bundle
- Alberta Commercial Real Estate License Bundle (Coming Soon)
- Alberta Property Management Real Estate License Bundle (Coming Soon)
- Alberta Rural Real Estate License Bundle (Coming Soon)
- Introduction to Alberta Real Estate
- Professionalism and Conduct
- Designated Agency and Transaction Brokerage Frameworks
- The Brokerage Model
- Economics of Real Estate
- Mortgage Basics
- Legal Responsibilities
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Health, Safety and Risk
- Protect the Public
- Course Length: 75 hours
- Course Delivery: eLearning, self-study.
- Certification: Certificate of Course Completion
- Certificate Validity: 3 months to write the pre-licensing exam with RECA
- Accredited by: RECA
- Exam: Administered by RECA (more information)
- Exam Length: 3 hours
- Exam Attempts: 2
- Passing Grade: 70%
The Fundamentals course also includes access to Relo’s Real Estate Exam Prep tools.
This Bundle Includes
Welcome to Fundamentals of Real Estate
People also purchased...
$1,300.00 CADCourse Details